- High quality work-life balance in a desirable, family-friendly community with extensive recreational opportunities and good schools.
WORK EXPECTATIONS and SCHEDULE
- Weekday Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Lunch from 12 – 1:30 p.m.)
- Weekend Shifts Available
- Facilities Covered: locations in Grass Valley, Placer County, Penn Valley, Auburn, Downieville
- Typical Patient Load: 18-20 Patients Per Day
- Patient Demographic: Newborns to Geriatrics
- EHR System: E-Clinical Works
FINANCIAL PACKAGE and BENEFITS
- Employment Status: W2 employed position
- Base Hourly Wage: $13.25 per hour, based on experience
- Healthcare Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance for Physician: 100% paid for employee
- Dependent Benefits: Dependents can be added at employee cost
- Retirement Benefits: 401K with a 3% contribution
- Misc. Financial Benefits: On-call stipend of $210 per week; eligibility for participation in employee bonus programs; reimbursement for standard license and renewal fees, professional memberships and association dues.
- Malpractice Insurance: 100% paid by WSMC
- Vacation/PTO: 26.67 days of accrued paid time off composed of the following
- 10 days vacation
- 8.67 days sick time
- 8 days holiday time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Requires graduation from a recognized Medical Assisting program.
- Certification as a Medical Assistant is preferred.
- BLS for the Health Care Provider or equivalent CPR class is required at hire and to be maintained throughout employment.
- Bilingual (preferably Spanish) preferred.
- Additional Preferred Experience:
a. Familiarity with an electronic practice management system.
b. Computer literate (i.e. logging on to computer, usage of keyboard and mouse, familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
c. Ability to type 40 wpm.