- $10,000 signing bonus
- Full-time or part-time/flexible
- Stable income
- State and federal loan repayment participation
- High quality work-life balance in a desirable, family-friendly community with extensive recreational opportunities and excellent schools. One hour or less to major shopping malls, Sacramento and Reno International Airports, major sports teams & entertainment, and more.
Work Expectations and Schedule
- Weekday Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 to 5 (Lunch from 12 – 1:30)
- Weekend Shifts Available
- Facilities Covered: Grass Valley
- Procedures Required: Ability to perform all standard procedures on site
- Payor Mix: 63% Medi-Cal, 16% Medicare, 9% Cash, 12% commercial Insurance
- EHR System: E-Clinical Works
Financial and Benefit Package
- Employment Status: W2 employed position
- Base Salary plus On-call total compensation $325k to $402k based on experience
- Production Income: Income increases on a 10 step scale
- Healthcare Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance for Physician: 100% paid for employee
- Dependent Benefits: Dependents can be added at employee cost
- Retirement Benefits: 401K with a 3% contribution
- Misc. Financial Benefits: Telephone call stipend of $210 per week; eligibility for participation in employee bonus programs; reimbursement for standard license and renewal fees, professional memberships and association dues;
- Malpractice Insurance: 100% paid by WSMC
- Malpractice Tail: Yes
- Vacation/PTO: 31.67 days of accrued paid time off composed of the following
CME Stipend: $1,500 annually
Relocation Reimbursement/Sign on bonus: $10,000 paid in 4 equal installments of $2,500 each. First installment paid as part of your paycheck, and remaining three payments paid quarterly. Subject to prorated reimbursement to Western Sierra Medical Clinic if your employment terminates before one year.
State & Federal loan repayment participation
HPSA Score: 15
H1/J1 Availability: H1 and J1
- 10 days vacation
- 5 days CME
- 8.67 days sick time
- 8 days holiday time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an approved medical school.
- Completion of an OB/GYN residency program (minimum of 4 years in length) that is accredited by the American Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Rotations divided between obstetrics, gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, and ultrasonography.
- Experience in primary and preventive care role for the equivalent of at least 6 months of the residency, including inpatient and ambulatory care; diagnosis and management of breast disease and lower urinary tract dysfunction; performance and interpretation of diagnostic pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound.
- Increase in patient responsibility with each year of training.
- Serving as chief (senior) resident during final year of residency.