- $10,000 signing bonus
- Full-time or part-time/flexible
- Stable income, opportunities for extra hours
- All outpatient
- State and federal loan repayment participation
- High quality work-life balance in a desirable, family-friendly community with extensive recreational opportunities and excellent schools. One hour or less to major shopping malls, Sacramento and Reno International Airports, major sports teams & entertainment, and more…
WORK EXPECTATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Weekday Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekend Shifts Available
- Call Shift Volume: coverage is currently 1:10, Phone only
- Facilities Covered: locations in Grass Valley, Penn Valley, Auburn
- Procedures Desired: Ability to perform most standard outpatient procedures on site
- Payor Mix: 63% Medi-Cal, 16% Medicare, 9% Cash, 12% commercial Insurance
- EHR System: E-Clinical Works
FINANCIAL PACKAGE and BENEFITS
- Employment Status: W2 employed position
- Base Salary: Salary $187k to $244k based on experience
- Production Income: Income increases on a 10 step scale
- Healthcare Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance for Physician: 100% paid for employee
- Dependent Benefits: Dependents can be added at employee cost
- Retirement Benefits: 401K with a 3% contribution
- Misc. Financial Benefits: On-call stipend of $210 per week; eligibility for participation in employee bonus programs; reimbursement for standard license and renewal fees, professional memberships and association dues.
- Malpractice Insurance: 100% paid by WSMC
- Malpractice Tail: Yes
- Vacation/PTO: 31.67 days of accrued paid time off composed of the following
- 10 days vacation
- 5 days CME
- 8.67 days sick time
- 8 days holiday time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge: Licensed Physician with hospital privileges (preferred).
- Education: A doctor of medicine or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy. Board Certified preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in a hospital, medical group, or similar medical facility.
- License: Current California Physician License, current DEA, ACLS and PALS.