Western Sierra Medical Clinic is open to help identify and stop the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) by screening at the door before entering for services.
You can help the prevention efforts by:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- STAY HOME when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Symptoms of the coronavirus can include, fever, cough, and shortness of breath. These symptoms are usually mild and can be treated at home. We encourage you to stay home and call us if you have questions at 530-274-9762.
**COVID -19 Testing is limited to those with severe symptoms and/or high public contact.