Western Sierra Medical Clinic is now offering regular and high dose Influenza vaccines while supplies last. During the month of October, we are hosting flu shot clinics for everyone, regardless if one is a patient at Western Sierra.
With the high prevalence of COVID, it is especially important to do what we can to avoid hospital visits this winter. The influenza vaccine is an important part of that plan. An annual flu vaccine is recommended for most people 6 months and older. Those older than 65 should have a high-dose flu vaccine.
844 Old Tunnel Road in Grass Valley
- Fridays: Accepting appointments from 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Monday through Friday: Accepting walk-ins from 8 am to 7 pm. (Wait times may vary.)
3111 Professional Drive in Auburn
- Monday through Thursday: Accepting appointments from 10 am to 12 pm.
- We offer vaccines in Downieville, King’s Beach, and Penn Valley by appointment only. Please call to schedule.
Influenza (Flu) Vaccine Information
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Inactivated or Recombinant): What you need to know (English)
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Inactivated or Recombinant): What you need to know (Spanish)
Please complete the forms below to save time at check-in.
Influenza Consent Form