Western Sierra Medical Clinic is committed to providing access to flu shots. During the month of October, we are hosting flu shot clinics for everyone, regardless if one is a patient at Western Sierra.
Saturday Drive Thru Flu Shot Clinics Only for those 18 y/o or older
- 844 Old Tunnel Road in Grass Valley October 10th and October 24th from 10am to 2pm
Walk-In Flu Shot Clinics in October All Ages
- 844 Old Tunnel Road in Grass Valley from 9am to 11am Monday – Friday
- 3111 Professional Drive in Auburn from 9am to 11am Monday – Friday
- 10544 Spenceville Road in Penn Valley from 9am to 4pm every Friday
- 209 Nevada Street in Downieville on October 15th and 29th from 9am to 3pm
- 8665 Salmon Ave. in Kings Beach October 15th and 29th from 9am to 3pm
Ask for your Flu Shot at your next appointment!
*For people 65 y/o and older, the high dose flu shot is recommended and not available through Western Sierra but is available at the local pharmacies.
*If you are currently ill, had a reaction in the past, immunocompromised, or taking aspirin therapy, please obtain a flu shot through your provider.
Influenza (Flu) Vaccine Information
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Inactivated or Recombinant): What you need to know (English)
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine (Inactivated or Recombinant): What you need to know (Spanish)
Please complete the forms below to save time at check-in.
Influenza Consent Form